SADIS 2G Integrators
SADIS 2G Solutions Manufacturer
A full listing of SADIS workstation providers is available
A full listing of SADIS 2G hardware providers is available
Operating a SADIS system
Each ICAO Contracting State, through its civil aviation authority, is responsible for determining those points that are authorised to have access to SADIS.
- Obtain approval from the civil aviation authority in the state where you wish to receive the SADIS service. Approval should be forwarded to the responsible ICAO regional office, the UK Civil Aviation Authority and copied to WAFC London.
ICAO Regional Office.
- Head of UK Meteorological Authority, Civil Aviation Authority, CAA House, 45-59 Kingsway, London WC2B 6TE, United Kingdom.
- SADIS Manager, Met Office, FitzRoy Road, Exeter, Devon EX1 3PB, United Kingdom
- Ensure that you have complied with the regulatory requirements of your PTT (telecommunication authority) and any local building regulations that may apply. Please note that you may require a licence from your local PTT to operate the SADIS VSAT, even in receive-only configuration.
- Order the SADIS turnkey system through one of the hardware suppliers or through one of the workstation companies.
To view PDF documents you will need Adobe Reader.
Last Updated: 18 April 2012