Interactive Weather Presenting Kit
Key stages 2-4
This free interactive learning resource has been designed for use by teachers in the classroom, in support of the English National Curriculum, for Key Stage 2-4 studies of weather and climate.
This interactive programme combines weather and climate for Key Stages 2-4, and provides an ideal opportunity for the use of ICT in Geography. Using Microsoft PowerPoint, the package comes with a range of master slides; four weather symbols sets; an image library and links to current weather data.
The package allows students to study current weather data, charts and satellite images, via links to the Met Office website to enable them to create their own weather forecast presentations. Slides include UK, european, world and five-day forecasts. Students can also use their own digital photographs, or those from the image library provided, to enhance their presentations.
Primarily designed to meet the requirements of Geography, the package can also be applied to other areas of the curriculum, such as English, ICT and Science. The package includes teachers' notes, suggested lessons and instructions.
Ordering your interactive weather kit
To order your copy please read the following and then complete the form below;
- Copies of the CD will only be sent to valid school addresses in England (limited to one copy per school), while stocks last. Applications from home addresses and schools not in England will not be processed.
- If you fall outside the scope of this offer, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to explain your requirements as we may be able to help.
- NOT FOR RESALE, FOR NON-COMMERCIAL EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY
- We reserve the right to refuse an application if we believe it may contravene the terms above.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.