New Look Competition Terms and Conditions - Facebook & Twitter Entries
- This competition is being run by the Met Office and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, and/or New Look.
- You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Met Office or New Look and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The prizes are as follows: £150 New Look voucher
- The Met Office will judge the competition and decide on the winner which will be picked at random from all complete entries via the competition entry form on the Met Office website. The Met Office's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no substitute will be provided.
- The competition will close at 4pm on Wednesday 11 September 2013. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be considered. The Met Office takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entries.
- The winners will be notified via email within 14 days of the closing date. The prize will be supplied by The Met Office.
- The Met Office reserves the right to reallocate unclaimed prize(s), withhold prizes, or to re-offer the prize in any future Met Office competition.
- The Met Office reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Met Office hereby disclaims any and all liability for loss, injury or damage (direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special) arising out of or in connection with your entry into this competition or occurring to the winner(s) arising from their acceptance of a prize.
- The Met Office shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. The Met Office also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Last updated: 2 September 2013