Mrs Catrina Johnson
Catrina costs, schedules and delivers external customer past weather reports using observations and forecast model data.
Areas of expertise
Catrina's areas of expertise include:
- Costing and scheduling work
- UK climate
- Data analysis
- Agricultural meteorology
Publications by Catrina Johnson
- Managing the workload of eight scientific and data consultants.
- Preparing proposals including resource estimates and delivery schedules.
- Strategic planning of skills, resources and tools needed to meet customer requirements.
- Financial budget and forecast input to meet corporate needs.
- Reviewing reports written by staff prior to dispatching to customers.
- Leading the delivery of products to the mining sector.
- Managing improvements to observational data extraction systems.
- Development and delivery of the Met Office soil moisture and evaporation service - MORECS
- Short range dispersion modelling in connection with odour from agricultural processes
- Development of crop pest and disease weather models
- Development of autumn leaf fall model
- Long range dispersion modelling
Last updated: 29 May 2013