Our retail weather data can help you understand the correlation between weather and sales, providing invaluable insight into consumer behaviour.
Historic and forecast data services
Our data set uses all available weather information including land based observation sites, satellites, radar and weather forecast models among others. The data is then used to provide forecast and historic data for over 3,000 UK postcodes down to EX1 3.
Data set specifically designed for retail:
- Focuses on daytime weather so low minimum night-time temperatures don't impact your analysis
- Data available for main population hubs rather than rural areas
- High number of data points ensures local conditions are better represented
- Population weighted data set ensures national/regional forecast represents the weather experienced by the majority of people in that area
What can we provide:
- UK, regional and postcode level data
- Historic data back to March 2011 and forecast data out for 14 days
- Data available for a range of timescales
- Wide selection of parameters tailored for the retail industry including temperature, rainfall and sunshine hours
For further information, contact the Retail team on email@example.com or 0370 900 0100.
Last updated: 9 December 2015