Olympic Games 2012
The Met Office used its many products and services to help spectators and businesses prepare for and make the most of the Games.
To help the public and businesses prepare for the London Olympic Games the Met Office provided a number of products and services:
- Datafeeds - three hourly updates to a UK 5 day forecast
- Forecasts - Weather data services
- Project planning - Forecasts and alerts to help you plan more effectively
- Consultancy services - bespoke to business needs such as a Weather analytics and consultancy
- Rail - specifically tailored forecasts for Rail services around the UK
- Road - services designed to help you to plan for, manage and Road services on your operations
We offer a number of services to help you prepare for and make the most of events.
- Events - key Events throughout the year and the latest associated forecast
- Pollen forecast - we manage the only pollen count monitoring network in the UK and produce Pollen forecast up to five days ahead
For further information on any of these products and services please contact: email@example.com