Many activities around processing and managing waste water are influenced by or connected with the weather.
We offer services specifically tailored to address your requirements.
- Allowing you to better plan operations
- More efficient deployment of resources
- Quantified understanding of how weather impacts the business
- Understand changing frequencies of extreme weather events that impact the business
- Taking decisions that allow for the vagaries of the weather
- More confident explanation of business metrics to the public and regulators.
Our services are categorised as follows:
Strategic resource management planning – the strategic longer term planning, includes; cases for a flood management initiative at a location including insight into frequency at particular locations.
Operational services – tactical short term, sewer overflow, severe weather flood risk, managing resources, imminent rainfall, hazards related to exceeding weather thresholds, or planning weather dependent activity several weeks ahead.
Reporting and assessment – includes; explaining recent seasonal or annual characteristics in water use or quality including storm analysis and sewer flooding events.