As the UK's national meteorological service, the Met Office provides accurate and reliable weather forecasts on TV, radio and online. Now, you can get our forecasts wherever you go with our mobile-enabled web pages.
Mobile Weather is a graphics light version of the Met Office website that gives you up-to-date weather forecasts and warnings whilst you are on the move.
Report severe weather
The Met Office has an interest in knowing where the weather is having a significant impact on people, infrastructure, transport and other activities.
For some time you have been able to provide us with reports of weather impacts through our Weather Observations Website (WOW). Now you are able to supply these impact reports from your mobile devices by using the new 'Report severe weather' function.
What information is available on the mobile website?
- Hourly UK location forecasts for the first two days with three-hourly location forecasts for days three to seven.
- Severe weather warnings out to seven days ahead.
- Report severe weather impacts.
- Regional text forecasts out to five days.
- UK text forecasts out to 30 days.
- Surface pressure charts
- Mountain area forecasts.
- Marine forecasts and observations.
- Latest video forecasts.
- Latest Met Office news releases.
- UK Storm Centre information
How can this service be accessed?
The service is available from our mobile site.
If you have any questions or comments about the service, or you are experiencing any problems, please Contact us.
Terms and conditions