What we spend and how we spend it
What we spend and how we spend it: financial information about projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit
Provides a review of our main activities and performance against key measures, information on our plans for the future and our accounts for the relevant financial year. Information includes:
- Financial statements, budgets and variance reports
- Financial audit reports
- Capital programme
- Senior civil servants at level SCS2 and above and board members' allowances and expenses
- Financial statements for large projects and events
- Overview of key internal financial controls
Provides our spend data, published in line with the government's commitment to public sector operational transparency, including:
- Details of department spending over £25,000 (monthly).
- Details of government contracts and tenders worth over £10,000
- Details of government procurement card spend over £500
Details of procedures for acquiring goods and services and contracts available for public tender.
Last updated: Feb 6, 2014 9:48 AM