Aviation consultancy services
With over 90 years of experience in the aviation industry and a team of world-leading scientists in climate change, we can provide accurate and timely meteorological consultancy.
Our extensive experience in aviation meteorology has led to unrivalled knowledge of how weather affects airlines, airports and air traffic management.
Whether you require advice on reducing environmental impact, information for planning or understanding the challenges presented by climate change on your operations we can help you make informed strategic decisions based on the weather.
Our consultancy services include:
- Situational assessments of meteorological equipment at airports
- Multiple level climatology data and reports
- Impact of weather events on specific regions (eg. thunderstorms, snow etc)
- Regional pressure settings
- Height monitoring assessments
- Incident investigation reports
- The impact of climate change to operations
Last updated: Oct 11, 2016 12:08 PM