Aircraft de-icing forecast service
A proven and unique service offering forecasts of aircraft icing conditions for airports worldwide.
The service also offers a tailored guide to holdover times, and proactive alerts to ground staff to enable improved planning of de-icing operations and reduced departure delays.
- Timely and effective de-icing
- Improved aircraft turnaround times and fewer returns to stands
- Improved punctuality
- Improved operational efficiency and a reduction in operational costs
- Better environmental management
- More-effective resource utilisation
- Informed, confident decision making
- Better communication and co-ordination of effort between aircraft operators and ground handling agents
The aircraft de-icing forecast service was developed in conjunction with bmi with the aim of reducing delays, improving punctuality and reducing operational costs. Read about how we helped bmi avoid winter icing delays and associated costs.
(PDF, 193 kB)
For more information about our aviation services, please contact our 24-hour Customer Centre or email: email@example.com
Last updated: 8 July 2014