Aircraft de-icing forecast service
A proven and unique service offering forecasts of aircraft icing conditions for airports worldwide.
The service also offers a tailored guide to holdover times, and proactive alerts to ground staff to enable improved planning of de-icing operations and reduced departure delays.
Developed for airlines, airports and de-icing suppliers by leading airlines, the service has now been proved to reduce icing delays by 84% and reduce costs by up to 30%.
- Timely and effective de-icing.
- Improved logistical planning of staff, equipment and fluid availability resulting in more-effective resource utilisation.
- Informed, confident decision making with SMS, fax or email alerts of icing conditions available direct to your ground staff or supplier.
- Reduced delays, improved turnaround times and increased passenger satisfaction
- Fewer returns to stand.
- Less environmental impact and wastage by reducing fluid overheating.
- Improved contingency planning.
- Better communication and co-ordination of effort between aircraft operators and ground handling agents.
- Reduction in operational costs.
For more information about our aviation services, please contact our 24-hour Customer Centre or email: email@example.com
To view PDF documents you will need Adobe Reader.
Last updated: 27 January 2014