General Aviation briefing services
A comprehensive range of free weather forecasts and actuals, agreed with the CAA and designed for private pilots.
We aim to provide you with the best service possible to improve flight safety and we're continually looking at how we can improve and refine our General Aviation services. Our entire range of forecasts and actuals for private pilots has now been upgraded, giving you tablet and mobile friendly access to the most comprehensive UK aviation weather source available for pilots.
The easy to use platform with a range of new features includes access to the most up-to-the-minute information and NEW aerodrome warnings - available freely for private pilots for the first time.
Our new services are running on a new platform, so you will need to create a new account.
Once you have registered and set up your new GA account, please log in
How will the changes affect you? Read more Changes and updates to General Aviation services
The new service still offers you the opportunity to upgrade to receive additional subscription services, for £57.60 including VAT per year.
For details of premium upgrade versus the free services Why upgrade to Premium?
- Form F215: UK low-level weather chart providing a graphical display of areas of different weather plus text relating to surface visibility, weather and cloud up to FL100, updated four times a day.
- Form F214: UK spot wind chart providing wind speed and direction and temperature for standard levels up to FL240, updated four times a day.
- Form 414: European spot-wind chart providing wind speed and direction and temperature for standard levels up to FL240, updated twice a day.
- Form F415: European low-level weather chart providing a graphical display of areas of different weather plus text relating to surface visibility, weather and cloud up to FL100, updated four times a day.
TAFs and METARs
- TAF and METAR search: Get the latest TAFs and METARs for the UK and Europe by searching either by ICAO indicator, zoom-in on the map, an airport name or a nearby city.
- TAF and METAR bulletins: For popular areas - give quick and easy access to the latest airfield forecasts and actuals.
Statement of Operational Use
The information available from the general aviation briefing service is intended only for aviation purposes for flights originating within the UK.
These data are made available for personal use only, i.e. they should not be passed on to other people or reproduced in any way. If you require briefing information for commercial purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: Jul 22, 2016 1:23 PM