Mostly Weather Episode 5 - Atmosphere
In this month's episode we join the Mostly Weather team on a journey through the structure of the atmosphere - from the ground up.
From the troposphere to the thermosphere, regular podcasters Claire, Doug and Niall run through the following:
- Playground bundles and atmospheric pressure
- What defines the layers of the atmosphere
- Why does temperature change at different layers?
- Doing work...
- How Niall accidentlyaccidentally in atmospheric chemistry
- What exactly goes on in the ozone layer
- The similarities between altitude sickness and a really bad hangover
- What space really is
- The planetary boundary layer
- Just how high up in the atmosphere can we see
- And much much more...
Last updated: 15 February 2016