Competition Terms and Conditions - Twitter Entries
- This competition is being run by the Met Office and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Forest Holidays.
- You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Met Office and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person on Twitter. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Forest Holidays, Central Support Office, Bath Yard, Moira, Derbyshire, DE12 6BA
- The prizes are as follows: a cabin stay with Forest Holidays worth up to the value of £500
- The Met Office will judge the competition and decide on the winner which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter. The Met Office's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no substitute will be provided.
- The competition will close at 4pm on Friday 16 January 2015. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be considered. The Met Office takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entries.
- The winners will be notified via email within 14 days of the closing date. The prize will be supplied by Forest Holidays.
- The Met Office reserves the right to reallocate unclaimed prize(s), withhold prizes, or to re-offer the prize in any future Met Office competition.
- The Met Office reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Met Office hereby disclaims any and all liability for loss, injury or damage (direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special) arising out of or in connection with your entry into this competition or occurring to the winner(s) arising from their acceptance of a prize.
- The Met Office shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. The Met Office also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- The Forest Holidays voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. The voucher can only be used against one booking at any of the 9 Forest Holiday locations and can be used as part payment if the value of the chosen break is greater than the value of the voucher, but no refund will be given for any value below the voucher level. The voucher cannot be exchanged for money. The cabin must be booked by 31/01/15 and taken by 18/12/15 is subject to availability. The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location. The break is on a self-catering basis; food, travel, activities, and any other additional costs associated to the break are not covered by this voucher.
Forest Holidays would like to wish everyone good luck in the competition. If you don't win though, don't worry - you can still receive 5% off the cost of a cabin at any of the 9 Forest Holidays locations. Click
here to find out more.
Last updated: 12 January 2015