Our twice-monthly climate newsletter covers the latest news on climate change and our environment. We’ll share scientific thinking and developments in climate science.
Our climate newsletter brings together research and news to inform decision makers, scientists and the public about the latest climate science. The newsletter will also keep you informed about what’s coming up, including expected announcements and relevant events.
We publish the climate newsletter twice a month, delivered straight to your inbox. You can also read previous editions of the newsletter if you missed them - see below for recent issues.
How to sign-up for our climate newsletter
Signing up for our newsletter is easy.
1. Go to our Email updates page
2. Enter your email address and click ‘Submit’
3. Select ‘Climate newsletter’ in the ‘News’ category
4. Select any other topics you would like to subscribe to
5. Click ‘Submit’
That’s it. You’ll get the next climate newsletter we publish and will continue to receive them until you unsubscribe.
You can unsubscribe at any time by updating your subscription choices, or by following the instructions in one of our newsletters.
The Met Office climate newsletter – Latest issue
Issue 53, 13 September 2023
- Spotlight on BAMS State of the Climate 2022
- Climate tipping points webinar
Recent climate newsletter editions
- Issue 52, 23 August 2023 - Spotlight on climate science for decision making
- Issue 51, 09 August 2023 - Spotlight on State of the UK Climate 2022
- Issue 50, 26 July 2023 - Spotlight on adaptation
- Issue 49, 12 July 2023 - Spotlight on evidence of a warming world
- Issue 48, 28 June 2023 - Spotlight on Loss and Damage
- Issue 47, 14 June 2023 - Spotlight on health in a changing climate