Our twice-monthly climate newsletter covers the latest news on climate change and our environment. We’ll share scientific thinking and developments in climate science.
Our climate newsletter brings together research and news to inform decision makers, scientists and the public about the latest climate science. The newsletter will also keep you informed about what’s coming up, including expected announcements and relevant events.
We publish the climate newsletter twice a month, delivered straight to your inbox. You can also read previous editions of the newsletter if you missed them - see below for recent issues.
How to sign-up for our climate newsletter
Signing up for our newsletter is easy.
1. Go to our Email updates page
2. Enter your email address and click ‘Submit’
3. Select ‘Climate newsletter’ in the ‘News’ category
4. Select any other topics you would like to subscribe to
5. Click ‘Submit’
That’s it. You’ll get the next climate newsletter we publish and will continue to receive them until you unsubscribe.
You can unsubscribe at any time by updating your subscription choices, or by following the instructions in one of our newsletters.
The Met Office climate newsletter – Latest issue
Issue 29, 24 August 2022
- Spotlight on sea level rise
- Africa Climate Week
Recent climate newsletter editions
- Issue 28, 10 August 2022 - Spotlight on State of the UK Climate 2021
- Issue 27, 27 July 2022 - Spotlight on climate monitoring
- Issue 26, 13 July 2022 - Spotlight on everyday actions on climate change
- Issue 25, 29 June 2022 - Spotlight on storytelling through data
- Issue 24, 15 June 2022 - Spotlight on oceans