Direct access to a meteorologist
Access a meteorologist direct – by phone, for scheduled team briefings, or on-site as a dedicated resource when you and your team need expert weather advice.
Weather advice when it really matters
There are times when you need expert weather advice to help you make the best decision. Whether you require additional information, clarification of the latest situation, or dedicated resource with in-depth understanding of your operations, our specialist services can help:
- Talk to a Forecaster – speak to a meteorologist when you need to, 24/7, 365 days a year. Up to 5-minute calls for industry forecasts. See our packages or include this service in your contract.
- Scheduled briefings – providing your team with the latest weather information related to your situation, when it matters. At a time and frequency, and in a format to suit you.
- On-site meteorologist – contract dedicated resource within your team or organisation when you need expert weather advice based on deep understanding of your operations.
Did you know?
We are a training provider to the industry, we train meteorologists all over the world.
Why seek advice from a Met Office meteorologist?
- Access to world-class science – The Met Office has teams of scientists, researchers and meteorologists working together. Met office meteorologists make use of world-leading science and expertise to give you the best information and advice.
- Applied meteorology to respond to complex industrial needs – Our operational meteorologists extensive experience collaborating with and working alongside industry.
- Offshore trained meteorologists – We retain a team of expert marine forecasters with offshore industry experience.
- Trusted provider of on-site meteorological services to a variety of industries including aviation, energy, offshore, high-profile sports events such as Wimbledon, and the 2012 Olympics.