Forecasts to help you plan ahead and reduce weather impact.
Ports and harbours are busy places where scheduling and timings are crucial. The weather can cause logistical and financial disruption, as well as impact customer satisfaction.
Comfort of ferry passengers, safe delivery of cargo, and arrival and departure times can all be affected by the weather. With our expert forecasts, you can monitor and assess the risk of wind, wave, visibility and temperatures. This will help you make operational decisions and identify optimum voyage times, ensuring safety of passengers and cargo and minimising any unnecessary costs.
Services we offer:
- Hourly weather updates on Safesee™ (our online weather portal).
- Site-specific forecasts giving a detailed picture of the weather conditions in your port/harbour and on-route.
- Warnings for severe weather conditions.
- Surge forecasts giving a detailed picture of the wave swell.
- SafeVoyage™ providing weather information to plan your vessel's route in open water