UK Climate Projections (UKCP)
The UK Climate Projections (UKCP) provides the most up-to-date assessment of how the climate of the UK may change over the 21st century. Find information to help with your climate change risk assessments and adaptation plans.
The UK Climate Projections (UKCP) is a climate analysis tool that forms part of the Met Office Hadley Centre Climate Programme which is supported by the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra).
For an overview of the project, you may find the following material useful:
- headline findings (new),
- infographics on UKCP Local (2.2km) headline findings, what's new and exciting and how it reinforces understanding,
- Non-technical summary from UKCP Local (2.2km) Science Report
- Watch our videos on the science behind UKCP
- infographic on the projections over land,
- infographic on the marine projections,
- slideset with accompanying notes,
- executive summary from the Science Overview report.
- About UKCP18
- Download UKCP18 data
- Information for UKCP09 users
- Frequently Asked Questions
- UKCP18 Project News
- Contact us
- UKCP09 website (archived)
- UKCP09 data (CEDA Data Catalogue)