Use SafeVoyage™ for route forecasts up to 5 days ahead to plan open water route and towing operations anywhere in the world.
What is SafeVoyage™?
SafeVoyage™ is a route forecast tool suitable for vessels of any size in open waters anywhere around the globe.
It provides reliable weather information for planning routes, moving equipment and personnel safely and efficiently, as well as predicting vessel fuel consumption. It is also suitable for offshore asset maintenance, including offshore wind farms and oil and gas platforms.
Order SafeVoyage™ to plan departures and manage the safe execution of the whole journey to your destination.
- weather forecast up to 5 days ahead
- easy-to-interpret pdf format
- tabulated data every three hours for significant wave height, swell height, wind and weather
- 2 graphical presentations, one for wind and one for wave
- option to set wind and wave operational thresholds on each graph
- issued twice or four times daily, flexible delivery times
- written commentary by our senior operational meteorologist (optional)
- 24/7 telephone support if you need to discuss the forecast
Suitable for insurance
SafeVoyage™ helps operators comply with insurance underwriting requirements for sea journeys in UK and international waters. It helps demonstrate that forecast weather conditions are below critical thresholds for insurance purposes.
Please note that in some cases you may be required to provide forecasts from two meteorological suppliers.