We understand the impact of flooding on both operational and longer-term strategic planning and the importance of predicting these changes.
We offer tailored services to address your requirements.
Why use our services for waste water?
- Better operational planning
- More efficient deployment of resources
- Quantified understanding of how weather impacts the business
- Understanding the changing frequencies of extreme weather events and their impact
- Taking decisions that allow for weather variability
- More confident explanation of business metrics to the public and regulators
Our services are categorised as follows...
Strategic planning services for flood management initiatives and insight into frequency at specific locations.
Our tactical, short-term operational services cover sewer overflow; severe weather flood risk; managing resources; imminent rainfall; hazards related to exceeding weather thresholds; planning weather dependent activity several weeks ahead.
We report and assess on events such as recent seasonal or annual characteristics in water use or quality; storm analysis; sewer flooding events.