Science from an Operational Mission: An L5 Consortium Meeting
11-14 May 2015 at 1 Victoria Street, BIS Conference Centre, London
Objectives for the meeting include:
- Agreeing the continuing need for an operational mission to L5
- Confirm good science can be achieved from an operational mission
- Discuss the instrumentation to be included within the spacecraft
- Demonstrate to key stakeholders that there is a global interest and need for an Operational Mission to L5
Please see the agenda for the L5 Consortium meeting.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
|Tom Berger||Setting the Operational Context for L5|
|Lika Guhathakurta||Science from an Operational Mission|
|Sir Mark Walport||The Importance of Space Weather to the UK|
|Juha-Pekka Luntama||L5 mission from the perspective of the ESA SSA system|
|Ewan Haggerty||Satellite Operators Perspective and Requirements|
|Andrew Richards||National Grid Perspective and Requirements|
Lunch and refreshments will be provided on each day of the event.
Two evening receptions have also been organised free of charge to attendees:
- Tuesday 12 May there will be a cruise down the Thames
- Wednesday 13 May there will be a reception at the Royal Astronomical Society.