Hazard Manager Help Centre
User Guides and training videos to help you make the most of the Hazard Manager service
Hazard Manager BETA user guides
There are a number of written user guides that will provide you with an understanding of how to access the latest weather, forecast and warnings information.
- Using the map and accessing the weather layers
- Making use of the weather layers
- Weather warnings
- Flood Guidance (England & Wales)
We have also produced the following video guides:
National Severe Weather Warning Impact Matrix
The video below uses a case study to explain the warnings matrix which shows the likelihood and impact of a weather event and how it is important to not just use the warning colour alone as an indication of potential impact.
- Flood Guidance Statement User Guide
- Flood Forecasting Centre short training videos
- Scottish Flood Forecasting Service - Your guide to using the Flood Guidance Statement
Daily Hazard Assessment
Hazard Manager user guides
There are three general user guides that will provide you with an understanding of how to access the latest weather, forecast and warnings information, plus utilize the mapping features.