Hazard Manager Help Centre
User Guides and training videos to help you make the most of the Hazard Manager service
Hazard Manager user guides
There are a number of written user guides that will provide you with an understanding of how to access the latest weather, forecast and warnings information.
- Using the map and accessing the weather layers
- Making use of the weather layers
- Weather warnings
- Flood Guidance (England & Wales)
We have also produced the following video guides:
National Severe Weather Warning Impact Matrix
The video below uses a case study to explain the warnings matrix which shows the likelihood and impact of a weather event and how it is important to not just use the warning colour alone as an indication of potential impact.
- Flood Guidance Statement User Guide
- Flood Forecasting Centre short training videos
- Scottish Flood Forecasting Service - Your guide to using the Flood Guidance Statement
Daily Hazard Assessment
NHP Daily Hazard Assessment User Guide