UKCP science reports
Details on the methodology and models of the UK Climate Projections (UKCP).
This document shows the highlights from each of the components of UKCP18. This includes observations, projections over land and marine projections.
Our science reports provide headline messages, descriptions of the methods used, an evaluation of the underlying models and future projections.
- State of the UK climate report [Updated September 2020]
- UKCP18 marine report (PDF - 5MB)
- UKCP18 Land Projections: Science report (PDF - 59MB)
- UKCP Local Update Report (PDF - 26MB) published July 2021 - this replaces UKCP Local (convection-permitting model projections: Science report) (PDF - 45MB).
- UKCP18 Derived projections of future climate over the UK (PDF - 11MB)
- UK Climate Projections: UKCP Probabilistic Projections of Climate Extremes (PDF - 3.5MB) [New Release October 2020]
- UK Climate Projections: Assessment of Drifts and Internal Variability in UKCP Projections (PDF - 2.7MB) [New Release October 2020]