Our resources for 11-14 year olds
Our lesson plans and supporting resources cover five key themes that bring learning to life.
Explore and download our resources :
- Forecasting and prediction - get to grips with the subjects at the heart of weather forecasting and climate prediction
- Extreme weather - find out about extreme weather around the world and its impacts
- Weather and climate stories - discover who's most vulnerable to the impacts of severe weather and the people who help communities stay safe
- Technology and innovation in weather - find out how technology and innnovation influence weather forecasting, climate prediction, and crucially, how they're communicated
- People in weather and climate - bringing to life the work of the Met Office, and other roles influenced by weather and climate
To support learning, we've also produced bitesize, hands-on activities to use in the classroom or do at home during the holidays, alongside a wide variety of other resources designed for young people.