Contact the Press Office
You can contact our Press Office for:
- Detailed weather and climate information
- Interviews with our weather and climate experts
- Filming and photo opportunities
- Live and pre-recorded broadcast interviews from our Exeter office via our Globelynx camera
Meet the team
The team can be contacted via the main press office phone number or by email. All members of the team can talk on weather and climate issues, but they also lead on particular subjects.
- We will only respond to emails from journalists*.
- We will not respond to abusive contacts.
Members of the media can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1392 886655*.
Out-of-hours an operator will contact the on-duty press officer.
*If your call is not a media enquiry you should contact our Customer Centre on 0370 900 0100.
Helen Chivers, Head of News & Social Media
Grahame Madge, Senior Press Officer
Nicky Maxey, Senior Press Officer
Emma Sharples, Press Officer
Oli Claydon, Press Officer
Met Office on the web
You can find the latest videos about the Met Office on YouTube.
Find out more from behind the news from our Press Office team in the Met Office News blog.